Name: Sophia Irvine-Fortescue Candidate Number: 3825 Centre Number: 69559

Final Cut - Take Me To Church Music Video


Final Album Advertisement




Having received audience feedback about the mock up of my album advertisement and reviewed my rough edit, I have made some changes and this is now what my final album advertisement looks like. It promotes Sofia Karlberg as an artist and the new album 'Cover To Cover.'

Final Digipak Design



Above is the final version of my digipak design. This is a birds eye view of it and if I was to print it out and fold it along the lines, the photos would all face the right way and be the right size. Having received audience feedback about the mock up of it, I made quite a lot of changes which I think have been effective and successful. Overall I am pleased with how it looks and believe that it clearly presents all of the necessary information to the viewer in a visually exciting way.


This is the final version of my digipak placed onto the template that I used to size and shape the panels. This presents an idea of dimensions and also shows the basic framework that I used to help me during the process of completing this.

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Audience Feedback About My Video

In order to gain further audience feedback about my music video, I posted my video to Facebook and received many likes and quite a few comments. I posted my video in the afternoon, when I could see that lots of my friends were online. This was done deliberately so that I would receive instant responses, and this was exactly what happened. I also asked some specific friends to comment as they do media and can give good feedback with more technical terminology, which they did. While my video got a lot of likes which is positive to see, I know that not everyone who liked my video watched it until the end, because of the number of views on YouTube. While it would have been good to have some more feedback, the feedback that I did receive on Facebook was a mixture with mostly good feedback.


To obtain further feedback about my video, I also asked a few member of my media class to comment on it. Their responses are shown below and each of them discuss different things that they either liked or disliked about it.



All of this feedback has enabled me to see what my audience members either liked or disliked about my music video. For the most part my feedback was positive and so I think that my video was well received in the way that I intended it to be, by my audience members. This means that I personally feel that my music video was a success. Looking at my feedback there could perhaps be one or two small tweaks made to it, but overall I am pleased with it. For work in the future, I have learnt and understood that my planning and research is crucial. If I had not done it so thoroughly for my music video, my audience feedback would not reflect my music video in the good way that it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment