Name: Sophia Irvine-Fortescue Candidate Number: 3825 Centre Number: 69559

Final Cut - Take Me To Church Music Video


Final Album Advertisement




Having received audience feedback about the mock up of my album advertisement and reviewed my rough edit, I have made some changes and this is now what my final album advertisement looks like. It promotes Sofia Karlberg as an artist and the new album 'Cover To Cover.'

Final Digipak Design



Above is the final version of my digipak design. This is a birds eye view of it and if I was to print it out and fold it along the lines, the photos would all face the right way and be the right size. Having received audience feedback about the mock up of it, I made quite a lot of changes which I think have been effective and successful. Overall I am pleased with how it looks and believe that it clearly presents all of the necessary information to the viewer in a visually exciting way.


This is the final version of my digipak placed onto the template that I used to size and shape the panels. This presents an idea of dimensions and also shows the basic framework that I used to help me during the process of completing this.

Tuesday 23 February 2016

Rough Album Advertisement


This is what the rough edit of my album advertisement looks like. I have reviewed it and still wish to make some changes. I need to add a release date and think that the text beginning 'The debut album...' needs to brightened a little bit so that it stands out more. I am also going to darken the scanner tag, because it looks very stark and obvious against the dimmer background. Otherwise, I am pleased with how this looks and am happy with how it has turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment