Name: Sophia Irvine-Fortescue Candidate Number: 3825 Centre Number: 69559

Final Cut - Take Me To Church Music Video


Final Album Advertisement




Having received audience feedback about the mock up of my album advertisement and reviewed my rough edit, I have made some changes and this is now what my final album advertisement looks like. It promotes Sofia Karlberg as an artist and the new album 'Cover To Cover.'

Final Digipak Design



Above is the final version of my digipak design. This is a birds eye view of it and if I was to print it out and fold it along the lines, the photos would all face the right way and be the right size. Having received audience feedback about the mock up of it, I made quite a lot of changes which I think have been effective and successful. Overall I am pleased with how it looks and believe that it clearly presents all of the necessary information to the viewer in a visually exciting way.


This is the final version of my digipak placed onto the template that I used to size and shape the panels. This presents an idea of dimensions and also shows the basic framework that I used to help me during the process of completing this.

Sunday 21 February 2016

Flat Plan Of My Advert

This is the flat plan of my digipak, and shows where I am planning to place text and photos on my advert. Once I receive feedback, this may change, but I think that the font style and images that I plan to use will work well and compliment one another. Using a QR code is necessary because almost everyone has a smartphone nowadays that they can use to scan the code. I have looked into where Sofia Karlberg's music is available, and I have found that not all of it is available on iTunes. However, all of her songs are available on YouTube, Deezer and TuneIn, as shown below by my search results on goggle, so I have chosen to make use of these three logos on my advertisement.



No comments:

Post a Comment